"I have watched The Food education Company grow and develop over the years into a valuable service for the local community. The Food Education Company has changed people's perceptions about healthy eating. They have inspired our customers to make lifestyle changes towards a better and healthier future."
Angeline Brown, Job Centre Plus - Pathways to work.
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages