"His (The Food Education Company chef John) rapport with children and staff was outstanding allowing the important messages he was trying to get across, to be delivered with ease and in a fun context. To say that all children, and staff, enjoyed today is an understatement. He has achieved today what many teachers would find difficult, even after many years of experience. He is a credit to your organisation."
Linda Cumming, Headteacher, Sugar Hill Primary School
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages