"I have to admit that, even though the children, parents and staff thoroughly
enjoyed the day, it also ticked lots of boxes for the School Self Evaluation form in terms of Extended Schools, Healthy Eating, Community Cohesion and Every
Child Matters, I could probably go on and on…"
Dave McPartlin, Deputy Head Teacher, Poulton-le-Sands Primary
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages