"From start to finish Sarah and Mags were brilliant – very flexible, organised and great with the students. Sarah delivered the whole workshop with expertise and knew exactly how to get the students talking and working together – no mean feat when they started the day not really knowing each other."
Beth Meggeson, Extended Services Coordinator, St. Bede’s Catholic Cluster of schools in Derwentside
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages