"Comments from the pupil evaluations highlight the educational and social benefits the session delivered and I am certain that the Year 6 pupils feel much more confident about their transition to secondary school as a result of taking part in The Food Education Company Enterprise Day."
Beth Meggeson, Extended Services Coordinator, St. Bede's Catholic School and Sixth Form College
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages