" The Food Education Company and Family Cooking Project has been a fantastic success at Stranton School. It has been brilliant seeing children and their parents learning together for a common goal – being healthy and enjoying a better lifestyle. We hope the project will continue to grow and affect many, many more families in the year to come"
Neil Nottingham, Headteacher, Stranton School
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages