"The Food Education Company provided a stimulating, challenging and innovative GAT event for Y5 pupils in Eldon Grove Primary School. The activities enhanced skills in Speaking and Listening, team work and presenting to an audience. We were so impressed we have booked The Food Education Company again to work with other schools in the cluster. We would highly recommend them!"
Audrey Brahimi, Deputy Head, Eldon Grove Primary School
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages