"All of the children were fully engaged throughout the morning and enthusiastic about re-creating the dishes at home. I was really impressed with how the event involved so many of the children with both the preparation and tasting of the food. It was great to see the children leaving the hall with smiles on their faces and to hear them talking about the dishes out on the playground. We will definitely be booking The Food education Company in the future."
Jo Fellows, Healthy Schools Co-ordinator, Sharmans Cross Junior School, Solihull
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages