"I just wanted to extend the warmest thanks to you for the workshops
you facilitated. Your message about healthy eating came across loud and clear and your passion for your work is inspirational."
Sonia McGough - Deputy Director Corporate Services, Mental Health Matters.
The Food Education Company:
- Is a well established food education business.
- Offers demonstration chefs with a difference who are trained to educate, inspire and give audiences of all ages the confidence to cook with healthy food.
- Provides innovative "food" resources and non prescriptive lesson plans to enable schools and their teachers to embed food and health education into all subject areas.
- Offers school meal support, advice and consultancy.
- Engages parents, families and communities.
- Check out our programmes and packages